Radon Service Providers
The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologiests (AARST) publishes a directory of radon service providers that are AARST members. The AARST directory is available here.
The National Radon Proficiency Program and the National Radon Safety Board are two national certifying agencies in the United States that list certified professionals.
Several states have regulations on radon service providers. Below is a list of states with licensing or certification requirements. Visit their web-site to see a current list of radon service providers.
- California - California radon home page
- Florida - Florida radon home page
- Illinois - Illinois radon home page
- Iowa - Iowa radon home page
- Maine - Maine radon home page
- Nebraska - Nebraska radon home page
- New Mexico - New Mexico radon home page
- New Jersey - New Jersey radon home page
- Ohio - Ohio Department of Health Radon Licensing Program
- Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Burea of Radiation Protection radon home page